Sunday, November 17, 2019

Today is day one....again

So, a few years ago I embarked on my weight loss journey. I did pretty well for about a year and lost about 115lbs. Then, my gallbladder failed. I was sick all the time until I got it removed and also had horrific bouts of heartburn and acid reflux. During my recovery, I allowed myself to eat whatever didn't upset my stomach and didn't worry about calories since some days I could eat nothing at all. Once I recovered , I fell off the wagon completely. I gained all the weight back and then some.

I now weigh almost 400lbs when I had been down to 250 before. I cannot and will not be this fat again. I have reactive airway disease from the reflux, I have no energy, my clothes don't fit, and I'm all around uncomfortable in my own body. I am starting this journey again, and will make it to my destination come hell or high water!

submitted by /u/NovaStarchaser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qWRpp9

No comments:

Post a Comment