Tuesday, November 19, 2019

do you ever need to binge to break a plateau?

This is the weirdest thing I’ve ever noticed and I don’t even know how I started to notice that this was a thing but throughout my 30lb weight loss journey i hit plateaus like four times and noticed that if I couldn’t break it within a week, I would eat outside of my calorie budget and the plateau would break!

I don’t really count calories because I sort of treat those days as cheat meals but for example I haven’t been able to break 148 for WEEKS like just constantly fluctuating between 149 and 148 but last Saturday Saturday I ate: a pbj sandwich, 3 slices of pizza, a veggie burger and soft serve. So not exactly sure how many calories but def more than I usually eat and woke up the next morning at 146.9 and am back to my usual rate of shedding lbs since!

Has anyone ever noticed this? It’s literally so weird

submitted by /u/fuckusc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37eVyW5

No comments:

Post a Comment