Tuesday, November 19, 2019

eating at deficit and not losing weight

Hello! I’m a 22 year old 5’2 female who (currently) weighs 273. I started at 280 on October 31. I had initially started my weight loss journey May of 2018 where i’d lost 20 pounds in a month! I was going to the gym 5 times a week, counting my calories, and eating healthy. But things in my life got a little crazy, which ultimately led to me gaining it back. Now I’m trying to get back on the wagon, and while I haven’t been exercising as often as i used to (i usually go to the gym about 3 times a week now), I’ve only lost about a pound since November 5th. I know it’s only been a couple of weeks, but seeing that progress last year and comparing it to now has me wondering if I’m doing anything wrong other than not going to the gym 5 times a week. My TDEE is 3025 calories, and I’m eating 1500 calories daily, (sometimes i only get to 1200) Should I get myself out of my own head or is there something I need to fix?

submitted by /u/ritalingunner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2r486z0

No comments:

Post a Comment