Tuesday, November 19, 2019

How do you feel sexy with your loose skin?

To all the ladies (and gentlemen) out there... How do you feel sexy with your loose skin?

I am meeting my long distance boyfriend for the FIRST time tomorrow. (ug so nervous) He knows (and has completely supported) my weight loss journey. Since January I have lost 133 lbs. 182lbs in total so far. 18lbs to go yay! But because of this I look like I melted. My thighs are my biggest insecurity. The inner portion has a lot of loose skin. I lucked out I feel on my stomach. My arms are bad but meh I can deal. My neck is a bit crepey but I hope that will bounce back eventually. But at 29 I know my things probably won't. I accepted the fact I would have loose skin. I would rather have that than fat. But man how do you feel sexy?

I know confidence is sexy. I have so much more now. But looking at myself naked. I begin to feel anxious. Has the loose skin affected anyone else's love life? How do you cope with having that sag?

Bonus: My weight loss photos https://imgur.com/9FgOsXH

submitted by /u/MissIWantAJawline
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/340hPoA

No comments:

Post a Comment