Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Does anyone want to start an accountability group?

I was thinking of starting a weight loss group with 4 other people if anyone from the community is interested. It would include daily check-ins on diet & physical activity and weekly weigh-ins. I could set up a Slack channel and we could go from there!

Prerequisite: Must be serious about losing weight and contributing to the group - I'd really like to create a group that can motivate each other and keeps us all accountable. No specific diet necessary - just people who want to lose it.

DM me if you're interested and when we get to five (me plus four) people I'll send out the Slack invite. Cheers!

submitted by /u/juicefactor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/346ILmw

No comments:

Post a Comment