Thursday, November 7, 2019

Does anyone use swimming for their workout?

I started swimming on Monday to become more active. I really enjoy it. Yesterday I swam half a mile and my body felt like jello after! I'm just wondering about possible pros and cons of using swimming as your workout? Is it an effective exercise? I honestly don't know too much about fitness, but I know I enjoy swimming and it definitely makes feel something haha.

I am combining this with 16:8 intermittent fasting and a healthy diet, because I know most of weight loss is done in the kitchen. Do you think these things combined will help me lose weight?

I've been struggling to lose weight for a couple years now, but I'm feeling really good and motivated about this plan. For some background, I'm currently 265 pounds and my goal is to lose around 100 pounds (for now). Im just asking for opinions out if pure curiosity and also to hear other people's stories! If you'd recommend a different workout, I wanna know! If this is what you did to lose weight, I wanna know! I love hearing success stories.

Thank you!!!

submitted by /u/aphr0ditekaytee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NO4UiC

No comments:

Post a Comment