Thursday, November 7, 2019

Went from 309 to 185. Now at 215 and very pissed at myself.

If you look through my post history you can see my weight loss journey. Well since then I have made bad decision after bad decision and gained back 30 pounds. I don’t have a good reason for it nor did anything bad happen to me to get me off track I simply got back into old habits.

It’s honestly pretty scary how easy it is to totally fall off the wagon and almost watch yourself crash and burn while knowing you shouldn’t being eating this or that. It really didn’t sneak up on me gaining this weight back I knew everyday what I was doing and just couldn’t stop myself. I lost all my discipline that got me to a healthy weight. I would wake up with every intention of getting back at it then just a glance at something unhealthy it all went out the window. I’m sure a lot of you can relate to this, literally going through the drive thru at a fast food joint and saying to yourself, man you don’t want to do this it’s not worth it. But your body just keeps on driving, and ordering, and eating.

I know I’m going to be battling this for the rest of my life but I just can’t believe I will lose and undo everything I worked for. I don’t really have a point to this post I guess it’s just more of sitting here and writing it all out and I hope it will help me to do what I know I need to do. I so badly want to get back to being healthy and being 185 lbs and stay there forever. I know I can do it, I just have to fight for it.

submitted by /u/code_name_Dutchesss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q2yZ0m

No comments:

Post a Comment