Thursday, November 7, 2019

What Am I Doing Wrong?

I started my weight loss journey in June, at 216 lbs. It's now November and I've only lost about 25 lbs total. I'm fluctuating between 192 and 195 every few days for the past six weeks, with little to no explanation why. I should be at most 180 lbs by now.

5'1" female, 29 y/o, 194 lbs today, but I was 192 lbs yesterday. I KNOW that I didn't eat 6400 calories yesterday. I count and track.

I'm eating around 1500 calories, which is below my RMR. I weight train 3 times a week, and I've gotten a lot stronger since I started... But I just can't seem to shed lbs.

I'm not sure what it is I'm doing incorrectly. I've slimmed down and lost a few inches off of my waist and butt, definitely, but the scale is still not moving in the downward direction. I know it's probably impossible that I've replaced fat with muscle.

I want to meet my goal weight (120) by June 2020 but I'm beginning to think that it's impossible since the scale hasn't budged and doesnt seem to be budging.

Help?

submitted by /u/Wallhammer4581
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2roNUrJ

No comments:

Post a Comment