Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Don't loose what you've gained. Or well actually don't gain back what you lost. lol

Two years ago I was 250 lbs. I was miserable. On Christmas Eve my weight somehow messed up my knee without me realizing it. I was in eminence Pain. Lots of swelling, and could not bend it without it hurting. Well, that was my final straw that led me to start my weight loss journey. I was surprised by how much self control I was able to show. I started loosing weight. I wound up getting as low as 190 lbs. I was so ecstatic. I was hoping to loose about 25 more lbs, but I figured I was moving in the right direction.

That was about a year ago. Now fast forward back up to today. I'm right back were I started at 250lbs. I started being more relaxed for a bit as a bit of a reward for my hard work. That probably would not have been the worst, but then my Sister-In-Law and her family moved in with us when they lost their house. No big deal, I love em and all, but their eating habits are way worse than anything mine was. They had large dessert each night on top of the big meals. Well one thing lead to another and I slowly started gaining the weight back.

It feels like I blinked and lost all my progress. Well, on Halloween this year my knee got injured again because of my weight, but this time I was aware of how it happened.

So I'm starting over again. I know I can do it this time, because I was so close to doing it last time. One of the biggest things that got me was the mindset that if I had a bad meal, then I doomed myself for that day, and I should just re-start tomorrow. Well, each day I had bad days, so instead I should have said that's OK. Ill finish my day as strong as I can, and watch what I eat the rest of the day. Because sometimes tomorrow never comes.

If you have fallen off of the horse, get back up on it! That's what I am gonna do. But this time around I plan on finishing the race, so I can start the next one: Maintenance!

I don't know if this helps anyone, but I think its going to help me, because I am trying to make myself accountable, by posting this for all to see. I'm also going to start posting more often as well to help keep me on track.

submitted by /u/tekkaman01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2q59OzK

No comments:

Post a Comment