Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Numbers on the scale haven't moved in 2 weeks. I'm getting a little concerned.

So I lost 23lbs from the beginning of September until now. I've hovered around 274lbs for the past two weeks, and I'm still eating at a deficit. Most of the time I'm eating below the calories set by MFP for a 2lb weight loss at a light activity level (I lift 3x a week, do cardio 3x a week on days I don't lift).

I dunno, I'm probably just freaking out since I saw such rapid weight loss and particularly the number on the scale go down so much in the past two and a half months, that I'm worried I'm not making progress anymore. I have gotten stronger, my bench is up 45lbs, my squat is up 85lbs, and my deadlift is up 100lbs. I also just started taking creatine to help get my lifts up, since I'm kinda stalling on them as well.

I guess I just need some reassurance that I'm not screwing up. I hit anywhere between 1800 and 2000 calories a day, and when I do cardio, I don't eat the extra calories allotted to me by MFP. I hope I'll get past this soon! I wanna get rid of all this fat!

submitted by /u/TallBoySmallBoy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NZt61m

No comments:

Post a Comment