Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Discouraged

I am feeling pretty disappointed. I have been logging my food for 15 days and for the most part keeping at 1200. Even the days when I had pizza and alcohol. I mentioned before that I was bloated and went from 157 to 163 in 3 days and was told that it probably was water weight.

Fast forward to today - I did have alcohol again over the weekend. I am now at 161, which is great. I'd like to be able to drink on the weekend (even if it's just Friday), indulge in my pizza once a week and still lose weight. Is that even possible?

I know weight loss isn't linear and it's not fast or overnight. I've also been exercising 5 days a week. I don't know what to do. Last time I tried to lose weight I lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks and now in 2 weeks, I've only lost 2pounds.

Any tips, encouragement or anything would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/FantasyPsych
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XaJe4E

No comments:

Post a Comment