Sunday, November 3, 2019

Dont trust bro science and food makers founded studies, they only make you feel pity for yourself and give you excuses

Please read this whole post if you struggling to lose your weight.

This might be very unpopular opinion on this sub, as things i'm about to discuss most likely not considered "healthy and sustainable", but give me a chance.

Long story short, i cut off 55 kilos in half of the year 4 years ago(130 kilos to 75 kilos) and remained the same weight for all these 4 years.

I want to talk about my diet, but let me say first: I DO NOT encourage you to go on it, i just giving it as an example and want you to find your way of eating.

So what did i eat? I ate very little in a day, usually under 500 ccal. I ate once a day and my meals been one of these things(not together). Initially i was thinking on doing very low ccal keto, but couldn't stay on it.

I ate:

2 chicken burgers from mcdonalds(no, they are not paying me.)

or

vegetable caviar

or

pack of almonds(mostly) or other nuts

or 3-5 apples

once a day.

I did not exercise(I tried, but it just made me very hungry) but i could keep up with my every day activities/did not feel tired or anything like that. And did my tests and stuff done regulary and stayed complitly healthy and even managed to heal my gastritis over this time. I'm not saying this is SAFEST way to lose your weight, but you dont have to do it as fast as i did, you just need to find something what feels OKAY for you.

Doctors will feed you with this bullshit like "eat 5 times a day" or stuff like that, which is VERY hard to count the amout you actually eating in these 5 times. Overall nutrition researches-science just does not exist. Almost every study done on nutrition contradict each other and, well, every human is different so you have to do your own research and use which feels right for you.

So what's the poing i'm trying to make? The point is there are myths that are stopping you from losing weight/give you excuse for not losing your weight:

If you lose weight fast you will gain this weight back very fast - as you see i did not. I'm not everyone will be like me, but i will say for sure: those who do not extreme fast weight loss have the same chance get their weight back as those who did lose it fast. Most likely this myth formed when some skinny persons lose let's say 3 kilos very fast by fasting, but did get it back really fast without realizing that most of their weight loss is actually a water.

If you lose weight fast you will get excess skin. I did not, in fact it comes down to genetics, you can lose your weight slow and get as much as loose skin as those who did lose it slow. But if you are very obese you will get loose skin no matter what you do.

If you lose weight fast you will get health problems. This is somewhat true. While i did not, everyone is different. Just make medical check-up once in while to see if it works for you.

The main point of this thread is not to make everyone lose weight very fast or anything like that, but allow yourself to do it if it what works for you. Since i was a kid i been told by parents "eat bread with each meal or you will be hungry" "if you skip meal you will be unhealthy" and stuff like that which lead me to be obese in first place and doctors just followed on this with "eat 5 times a day" and stuff like that(and i been strugling on lose weight even tho i followed their advice and even drunk pills they did prescribe me. For the 2 years i did i did not lose any pound, i just been jumping from 110 to 120 kilos back and forth)

If your doctor told you to eat 5 times a day for "fast methabolism", but you ate 4 times or even 2 or even 1 time and feel good dont be like "bbbut doc told me to eat 5 times a day so i must eat something right now" No, you dont.

submitted by /u/riskywa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36xdevy

No comments:

Post a Comment