Sunday, November 3, 2019

I am 340lb and I am 16 years old

So hi I am a 16 340 pounds female. My weight has always been a huge part of my life, during my lifetime I have gone through a lot of hardships that have contributed to my massive weight gain. I won't waste your time and explain my entire life story everything that leads up to this point. But at this point in my life, I have realized that something needs to change, I am also mad at myself that I did not realize this early. The past few days of my life have been so weird I have gone for the highest highs and the lowest low in terms of my thoughts about myself/my weight. Anyways I just need some advice on how to begin my weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/_oreo_1405
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32izVk5

No comments:

Post a Comment