Thursday, November 7, 2019

Favorite foods for weight loss

Hi everyone! I had a post the other day explaining that I’m trying to get back into the swing of things with losing weight and getting back in shape and I really want it to stick. Long story short, I ended up losing about 25 pounds over summer but I feel like I’m gaining some of it back after bad choices In Diet and less exercise due to school starting up.

What is all of your favorite “healthy” choice foods to make that help to keep you in track? And also what’s the little things you do just to help you get some extra exercise in during your day? Like parking further so you have to walk more or anything like that

I’m really struggling on my food choice and the small things like that so any suggestions would be amazing, I’m gluten free but can probably make anything with just a change of recipe on my end!

submitted by /u/ItstheChazz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33seCxL

No comments:

Post a Comment