Thursday, November 7, 2019

I finally saw it myself.

I'm on mobile and English isn't my native language, so you know the deal. Sorry for any mistakes.

TL:DR at the bottom for those who can't be bothered.

First off some info. Height: 6'5", SW: 290lbs, CW: 238lbs, GW: 200ish.

I started my weight loss journey back in may and at that time I was around 290lbs. I started due to me having hypermobile joints and kidney issues. Losing weight can help both those things. I also quit candy and other stuff cold turkey, which has gone surprisingly well. I don't count calories, but I just slightly keep track in my head.

So I started working out 4 days a week and I'm doing about 50/50 cardio and weights. I fucking hate it because my joints hurt and I haven't felt like I've been making any progress. But hey you gotta do it anyways is kind of my mindset.

I have been losing weight pretty consistently, but I haven't really noticed any changes to my body. It really made it hard to stay motivated. I mean I knew that I've been getting slimmer. My family and friends say so and I've gone down 3 belt sizes and I'm using old clothes that didn't fit me, but I still couldn't really see it for myself.

Today it happened my dudes. As I was getting into the shower I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I noticed I was considerably thinner than what I imagined myself to be and I noticed some actual muscle in my arms.

I've been riding this high all day. Very pleased with these turn of events.

Really no point to this, but I felt the need to share this somewhere.

TL:DR less fat now, finally noticed it. Happy camper.

submitted by /u/MisterJBerg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qB51py

No comments:

Post a Comment