Thursday, November 7, 2019

ADVICE NEEDED: hit a plateau very early in my journey. How do I keep losing?

Hello, I recently started my weight-loss journey on October 18th, I started seriously looking at my calories and macros, as well as walking 2 miles at least 4 times a week. At first, the weight came off quickly, I lost 7 pounds within 10 days. I did not change any habits, and I have continued with the same eating pattern(around 1300 calories a day, no more than 90grams of carbs) and my two miles, 4x a week. The other 3 days, I work a very active job and burn around 900 calories, but my weight loss has stopped within the last week. The scale has not budged. What can I do to get it moving again?

Stats: 21/F/SW:273/CW:266

Thank you in advance for any recommendations. If any more info is needed, let me know.

submitted by /u/darthbubz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32nvt3f

No comments:

Post a Comment