Tuesday, November 19, 2019

feeling uncertain about my progress

age: 25
sex: female
height: 165 cm / 5'5"
starting weight: 103 kg / 227 lbs
current weight: 84 kg / 185 lbs
lost weight so far: 19 kg / 42 lbs
goal weight: 70 kg / 154 lbs
weight left to lose: 14 kg / 31 lbs

lost most of my weight: between 2017 september and 2018 december
plateauing: between 2018 december until 2019 october - my weight moved between 85-83 kg / 187-182 lbs
started going to the gym: 2019 october 12th
started tracking my calories: 2019 november 13th
BMR: 1837 according to a smart scale
diet: I eat 1500 kcal a day - about 330 kcal calorie deficit diet
work out routine: 1 hour cardio on the threadmil, and light weight lifting with my arms every other day

hey everyone

So mostly I'm not uncertain about how slowly I'm losing weight since everyone is different and university stood in my way for a whole year. I'm uncertain about how I feel about my looks. I know shallow. anyway I feel like I look much better since I lost half of my overweight like I actually feel like I look kind of nice when I'm wearing a nice outfit but I still feel unattractive when I'm naked.

It's also really hard to be patient with the weight loss journey. I want to be there already. and I often feel close to the end of it when I'm not, mostly bc I have been on it for about 2 years now.

and I can already feel the changes in my body since I have been going to the gym and even more since I have been tracking my calories. I know it sounds crazy but I definitely have less fat overall my body. I can feel and SEE that there's less fat hanging on my belly, above my knees, on my hips and above my elbows. hell even my face look less puffy and my double chin definitely look a bit smaller.

but it's still not enough. I still have 14 kg / 31 lbs to lose. I still have too much fat on my body, I know. but I swear I don't feel like I'm that fat since I do relatively well in the gym and bc how well I eat most days. not to sounds crazy but I feel like I'm doing things that fit people do bc that will lead me to become a fit person myself. but I don't look like a fit person yet and that drives me crazy.

and I could go on for ages about this topic but I won't bc this post is already long.

submitted by /u/raindampened
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QtAaX8

No comments:

Post a Comment