Tuesday, November 19, 2019

How breaking up with girlfriend of 10 years fuelled my weight loss journey. (M)

I was 211 pounds in august 2019. Pretty nasty break up with ex-partner. After lots of crying, loss of appetite etc. I just went to the gym every other day and worked and put my anger out on the weight. I now weigh 172 pounds, and I feel so happy with myself and my life. I'm glad this break up happened to me, I was so oblivious and comfortable with my previous weight. Now I love going to the gym and I feel more confident. Sometimes you think stressful situations like break ups are the end of the world, but for me it was just the beginning. My goal weight is 161 pounds, so I have 11 pounds to go and I hope to reach this by the end of the year. Just wanted to share with you guys. Thanks.

submitted by /u/throwthisb42016
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qrHYhi

No comments:

Post a Comment