Tuesday, November 19, 2019

5’6 ladies, how much are you eating? Can’t stop binging

I’m 5’6, 127 lbs, and 22. I workout 5X a week doing orange theory style workouts (hitt treadmill/row/weights) and I have no clue how to eat! I have read the faq and looked up my tdee but it just seems like too much food.

I ate 1400 for a while and that was going well but lately I can’t stop binging. I don’t know if it’s just a lack of discipline on my end (probably) but I feel helpless! I’m curious what others my height are eating and/or if I could get some tips on how to not beat yourself up and stick to goals. I’ve gained back 6 lbs and I feel really crappy about it and don’t know how to get back into weight loss. My goal is 115 lbs because I have a very small bone structure with little muscle.

submitted by /u/tswizzle1322
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OpZQkI

No comments:

Post a Comment