Tuesday, November 19, 2019

I've lost 20lbs since July.

In July I was hospitalized in the midst of a bipolar 2 meltdown of epic proportions. This year has been the shittiest year of my life. There have been good things, of course, but an overwhelming amount of bad as well, especially in regards to my mental health.

At the hospital I weighed in at the highest weight I've ever been in my life. I don't even want to post the number because it's just awful to me. It was so fucking depressing and honestly still is when I think about it. I'm only down 20ish pounds since then but that's 20 pounds I'll gladly take. I've only told my grandma about my small weight loss because she's my person I tell shit to. Wanted to tell some strangers so it seems more real and hopefully will motivate me along.

Trying to take my weight loss more seriously so I'm trying to celebrate small milestones like this and recognizing that while this year was shit I'm coming up on new beginnings!

submitted by /u/Moonbeamtarot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35kddto

No comments:

Post a Comment