Wednesday, November 6, 2019

how do i beat my skinny fat?

hi there !!! im not really sure how to introduce this, so here are my stats!

im 5'5, 112-115lbs (my weight fluctuates alot) and im a lightly active female student who burns around 230 calories a day being active and i burn 1300 naturally. im currently maintaining my weight at 1500 calories!

i really love my body, all of it except one part. the dreaded skinny fat. i have a small tummy pouch! it's gotten less visible but it's still there. a tiny little tummy line that bothered me aloot. i thought that it would go away with my weight loss (30lbs) but boy o boy was i wrong.

it's pretty much the only thing im insecure about, and i was wondering if you guys have any tips and tricks to lose the fat? sorry if these types of questions aren't allowed here!

submitted by /u/sickratbitch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34D9KG9

No comments:

Post a Comment