Wednesday, November 6, 2019

UPDATE: I Did It! But I Am Not Finished Yet

Original Post

Quick version for those who don't want to read the original post: On June 1, I stepped on the scale and I was very happy to see the number 325 lbs on it. I knew that I needed to make a change. I made a goal for myself to lose 75 lbs by my wedding which is on March 31st. I knew that it was doable, but also a very large undertaking since I had struggled to find motivation in the past to actually lose the weight. Now my motivation was my fiance.

Fast forward to today and I step on the scale and finally see the number that I have been waiting to see: 250 lbs. I am so excited to have finally met a weight loss goal that I set and a pretty big one at that. I feel so much better. My self esteem is much higher, my energy levels are definitely higher, and I finally like what I see in the mirror. I am a lot stronger than I used to be and can actually see muscle tone on my body that I have never seen before.

Since I have met my goal earlier than anticipated, I am going to set a new goal that I want to lose 25 more pounds by the wedding to make it an even 100 lost. It is definitely doable at this point. I haven't yet decided what I want my final weight to be, but probably around 200 lbs. We will see when I get closer.

Anyways, I felt very accomplished today and just wanted to thank this sub for community and support. Trust me when I say if I can do it, anybody can do it.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/theberry10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NlhZRk

No comments:

Post a Comment