Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Tips on dieting as a 4'11 woman

I'm 4'11 and currently weigh 115 lbs. 115 doesn't seem like a lot, but on my frame it is. I would ideally like to lose 15 pounds but 10 is the goal right now.

I used to go to the gym a lot but given my schedule, I just don't want to have to fit it into my schedule and if I'm being honest, I don't like going to the gym. So I stick to eating less for weight loss.

The problem is that I don't know how to diet! Even though I'm small, I can literally eat as much as my 6'2 boyfriend but it makes me gain weight. I love food!

How many calories should I eat per day? I would like to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks ideally. According to the internet, my BMR is 1340.

Should I try intermittent fasting? Does what I eat even matter as long as I stay under a certain number of calories? And since I'm already 115, is it going to take me longer than 10 weeks to lose 10 pounds? Can I train my body to stop being hungry all the time? Any info would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/stinkysox1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36Q8jGq

No comments:

Post a Comment