Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Too small for CICO???

So I’m a pretty small person, only 5’ tall. This means that my TDEE is only 1450. That makes a 500 cal deficit pretty unhealthy since anything under 1200 is generally frowned upon. Any suggestions on how to keep up weight loss besides a 250 cal deficit? I’m doing that right now, but it halves the speed of the process and I’d love to do what I can to supplement it and speed it up.

For context (and to not get flagged as having to short of a post) my start weight is 115lbs. Theoretically my goal is to get to 100, but I don’t really care much about the number as much as I do losing the belly fat. Should I worry about the calorie deficit or should I worry more about body recomposition? And if so, how should I go about that? Thanks!

submitted by /u/theatrenerd13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32nuKPL

No comments:

Post a Comment