Sunday, November 3, 2019

How to tackle Hair Loss?

Hi r/loseit. After acute weight loss of 20 kgs in 4 months, how to tackle the hair loss that comes along with it?

TLDR: I went from 90 kgs to 65 kgs from beginning of July to end of October,or 4 months. That's like 6 kgs every month. I was on a 1300-1500 Calorie diet(mostly 1300 Cal). Am still doing CICO at 1500 Calories along with strength training, HIIT and Cardio

I look great but still have a few more kgs to go till I hit my target weight. But I am noticeably losing a lot of hair on my scalp. Also they have gotten a lot thinner. In a few weeks they won't look good much. What suggestions would you like to give to curb this problem? Any multivitamins I should be taking? Any changes in my lifestyle?

submitted by /u/TheKeybladeMaster003
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JNxqQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment