Friday, November 22, 2019

How to workout/get activity with sprained ankle?

For the millionth time, I have fallen off track of my diet. I’m really feeling dedicated this time around. I want to lose at least 40 pounds.

I often go too hard too fast and therefore quit. I sprained my ankle about 2 weeks ago. The whole first week, I did nothing but lay around. And because I couldn’t workout, I made an excuse to put off my weight loss.... again. Well I’m tired of this pattern. I intend to lose weight. And end up just putting on more because I find an excuse to binge eat anticipating a diet but then the diet never happens and all the binge eating just puts on more pounds.

Since Monday, I have been decent on nutrition. 1200-1500 calories a day using my fitnesspal. I really don’t like eating as much as 1500 but I’m trying to not let one “bad” day get me down. I also am not eating the healthiest of food (left over Halloween candy today), but still really trying to stay in that calorie window. Any progress is progress right?

Although my eating habits have been terrible, I still am a fairly active person. Use my treadmill at home, walk dogs, gym some days, and I’m a nurse and always on my feet

Well not doing any activity is pretty frustrating. I’m not sure how long it will take for my sprain to recover. Doc says just base my activity on how I’m feeling. I’ve tried a couple 30 minute walks. Ankle doesn’t feel terrible, but the discomfort and swelling is still there. And because I need to be on it at work, I won’t want to push it.

Any recommendations on activity to help my calorie deficit without making my injury worse? I just need some sweating and really want to get this weight off šŸ˜–

submitted by /u/cglg9118
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33cVYZM

No comments:

Post a Comment