Saturday, November 2, 2019

I feel like I’m never going to lose weight

Hey, I’m a 15F. Growing up, I never had a problem with weight. I was always skinny. I always felt confident within my body, I always went out with friends, I loved shopping, I loved summer as I could go to the beach in my new bikinis etc. Basically, I was just really confident and happy.

When I turned 13 years old, my life took a turn when I fell into a bad bad place. I was diagnosed with depression & everything just went downhill from there. I gained weight like crazy. Ever since then, I promised myself that I would try to lose weight.

I’m now 15, I don’t have depression anymore. I have really bad social anxiety. I do home schooling as I feel way too embaressed to be surrounded by people. I don’t go out, I avoid seeing anyone. I haven’t gone shopping in years and half of my clothes don’t fit me anymore. I have no interest in going shopping because I am not comfortable with accepting the body I have right now. I am not extremley big, Im just a bit overweight. It feels like the more & more I try to lose weight, I just keep gaining it.

I live in a household, where my dad is vegan and he does intermittent fasting. I’ve seen amazing results in him, as he lost about 15 kgs in less than 6 months. I thought maybe I should give it a go, but my dad dosnt reccomend it for people younger than 18. My dad limits the food we have in the house as we aren’t allowed to have soda, juice or anything processed. He mostly cooks vegan food for my family & we do eat pretty healthy.

I don’t really workout anymore. Sometimes I will start a workout at home but a few minutes in I’ll stop from lack of motivation. I don’t really go to the gym, if I do I don’t really do much other than running.

I just feel like Im slowly losing motivation, I feel like I haven’t reached my goals and that they’re slowly just gonna fade away. I cant say I’m trying my hardest, but i’m definitely trying. I just lack any sort of motivation or inspiration. Ever since I gained weight, life has been different and it has changed me as a person. I was just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences? Any tips on weight loss?

submitted by /u/malapxta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N9PvtE

No comments:

Post a Comment