Saturday, November 2, 2019

5 month face gains

M 6ft 33 Sw:287 cw:194 gw:180

Start date June 5th

5 months of 1300-1500 cal keto omads

1 hr of spinning 5 days a week

45 min of kettlebells 4 days a week

Maintaining the discipline on cardio has been far and above the hardest part for me, but getting a peloton and sticking to it has been the fuel that has kept me sticking to the whole life style. I don't know if I'd be able to perform such high intensity workouts without the competition factor that's built into the experience.

Highly recommend one to anyone looking to incorporate cardio.

On top of added weight loss, endurance, and all around cardiovascular health have never felt so good.

Plan to introduce heavy lifting once I'm at my goal weight, bump up to 2200 kcal a day with at least 130g of protein. Maybe reintroduce carbs, TBD, god knows I miss them sometimes.

------‐------------------------------------------------------ Pics: Fgains https://imgur.com/gallery/sEojL09

submitted by /u/R3VERBS
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WCiNUT

No comments:

Post a Comment