Saturday, November 9, 2019

I think this is the first time I’ve taken weight loss seriously, and I love to see it’s working. :)

For the last 10 years or so I had been slowly and consistently gaining weight. I’d gone on a diet more than once, but never really took it seriously.

A few weeks ago I decided it was time and got on it for real for the first time. Since starting I’ve lost about 10 pounds, I have a ways to go and I know it might be harder the closer I get to my goal, but damn, it feels so good to see I can actually do it if I really want it. I feel so motivated and so happy every time I see the scale shift closer to my goal, even by a little.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my excitement and hopefully motivate anyone that feels like they can’t do it. I’m not there yet, but I sure am on my way and it feels amazing!

submitted by /u/Rita-Lynn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nuz2jY

No comments:

Post a Comment