Saturday, November 9, 2019

Heres my weight loss plan, help me with tips!

I am doing this thing right? weight loss

Hey, i am a young male, i am 20 years old and i am tired of carrying fat with me everyday, my currently weight is 93 kg, 170 cm. , i want to lose weight fast because not seeing progress it will make me quit and don t stick to this, so i need some help from you, advices and what i should do/add or remove to my weight loss journey, give me your tips maybe i can use it in this journey

i was 65 kg before starting changed my life in junk, i gained 30 kg in 6 months or more

here s what i am doing everyday: eating 1300-1400 cal a day, trying to eat only high protein meals, homemade only

i am doing stationary bike 5-6 times per week, 30 min and speed over 26, burning 200cals, doing over 100 push ups 3 times a week, i don t wanna kill my energy because it will make me eat more

i ve been on this "program" for almost 3 weeks and i can t see a big progress, i guess it need more time

how much weight i will lose per week? how many weeks i need to change my body or at least to see progress

thanks for attention and for your tips!

submitted by /u/skenoj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rpjRQt

No comments:

Post a Comment