Tuesday, November 5, 2019

I want to change my username, and I may need some help.

From right to left:

Dude -> I like being a guy

Gaymer -> Can't change being gay and video games are awesome

Mexican -> Come on now

Fat -> looks like this is the word that's gotta go (and hopefully changed to hunky)

I've struggled with my weight my whole life. At my highest I was 285 lbs and at my lowest 175. It's been a fucking roller coaster and I'm ready to go back down and finally get off. I'm 270 right now and I'm trying to find new ways to sustainably keep the weight off. I've been subscribed to r/loseit for a bit now and I think I'm ready to take the plunge and commit to being on the wagon.

The biggest problem I have is I get really overwhelmed once things start to get hard, and I don't just mean with weight loss, I mean with everything. Once I'm overwhelmed, i get stressed out and anxious and just give up. I guess I forget sometimes that you're supposed to break big problems into smaller problems in order to conquer them :/

Anyways, I'm not exactly sure how you're supposed to use this subreddit, in the sense of like keeping yourself accountable, but I'll figure it out. In the meantime I'll keep lurking and try to commit not to just losing weight, but also to overcoming obstacles when they become difficult.

Cheers all ;D

submitted by /u/FatMexicanGaymerDude
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CjEmjL

No comments:

Post a Comment