Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Morbidly obese and intense craving for carbs often? Stress related? How can I curb the cravings and what are some better options to eat instead?

Hello, I’m a college student who has been having quite a rough semester stress wise. I am also morbidly obese and have been my whole life. I have been making attempts to lose weight, eat healthier, track my calories and choose better options, but I still have a long ways ahead of me.

The past few months or so I would say I’ve been having very intense cravings for carbs. While I can say stress is playing a factor I’ve never had a constant craving like this before. I’m not eating massive amounts of foods/carbs or anything but even if I cave and have a little rice or maybe a small pasta bowl outside of my regular dieting it is almost like my body refuses it to be enough. The very next day my mind will be craving more carbs. No I do not always cave but I usually don’t crave something so much so often . I’m almost medically concerned why my body is craving carbs this much. Saying this and being a fat person makes me feel just lazy and gross but honestly I’ve never had cravings so intensely for something like this and mad that I’m even craving them being that I know how bad carbs are for me and how they do not help my weight loss plan at all. Has anyone else every experienced this? What do you do to curb the carb cravings and what are some healthier alternatives?

Thankyou for your time!

submitted by /u/crystalizedwolf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PRXaP2

No comments:

Post a Comment