Saturday, November 16, 2019

I was blind for so long.

Starting at 335lb, i never truly understood how fat i was, or how bad my eating was. Now weighing in at 275 I am mortified. How did i let myself get so bad for so long? It doesn't help that i was raised by obese parents and was never properly shown a healthy lifestyle but my worst weight was in highschool, and thats on me. I feel so ashamed of myself. I have crossed the path of no return and my body will never look remotely normal unless i have skin removal. Nevertheless i am at the same time sooo proud of myself. I've been excersing on a regular basis, and calorie counting. I physically feel stronger than i did 2 months ago, and my weight loss is being noticed. I know i am sad via what my physical apperance will be, but i can only imagine the mental and physical benefits of losing another 50. Thanks to anyone who listened to my ranting.

submitted by /u/MicheleCha
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37cR7uR

No comments:

Post a Comment