Saturday, November 16, 2019

What was the breaking point for you that made you decide to get serious about weight loss?

I think mine is occurring tonight. I dated someone for 2 years and we had planned on getting married, however during that time I gained close to 100 pounds and that became a dealbreaker for her. She lost attraction for me and I began to act like a shell of myself, lose confidence, and lose her attraction in that sense as well. She ended up getting back with her ex from years ago, which made the entire thing even more of a sting.

Well tonight I come across pictures from a mutual friend who is a bridesmaid in her wedding, she is marrying the ex bf and looks as happy as ever.

I know many would not consider it healthy to use an ex as reason for losing weight, but I think it can be used as good motivation along the way. I’ve yoyoed with weight since the breakup, never losing more than 20 pounds, regaining it, etc. Ready for a change.

submitted by /u/Dangitbobbehhh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KpVBEA

No comments:

Post a Comment