Saturday, November 16, 2019

Weight loss help...

I'm fucking desperate. I've tried it all! Going to the gym 5-7 days a week. Following a diet. Studying and studying about my body type, diet meals, plans, certain workouts/cardio, etc etc ETC! I always lose about 2 pounds until I say fuck it and go back to eating until I gain it all back. And then I can't bring myself to continue the diet anymore. I am an 18 years old, 5'6" and 200lbs male. I have fat all over and it's humiliating. I've been shamed by my siblings, friends, laughed at in public. I have extreme social anxiety now. I need tips on how to lose it all. I want to lose as much weight as I can very fast. Can someone help me?

submitted by /u/AvlevMaster
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32UHv4x

No comments:

Post a Comment