Thursday, November 21, 2019

I’m not losing a single pound.

So, I am 144 ibs, 5’7” woman. By no means overweight but I am trying to shed a little extra as I’m getting married soon! Yay!

I haven’t necessarily been dieting but I haven’t been eating bad either. I have a simple breakfast like eggs grits and a fruit juice (maybe bacon), a sandwich for lunch with apples and some kind of salad or meat for dinner with veggies. All portioned accordingly. I track my calories meticulously- about 1300 to 1500 per day. I workout 4 days a week, 45 minutes of cardio or resistance training- moderate to high intensity. I don’t really want to hardcore diet- I feel like that’s just gonna throw me off on a positive road I’ve been taking (I was super sedentary and ate like shit). I’m just trying to be mindful of what I’m doing with my body and eat the right things.

Anyways I haven’t lost a damn pound. I’m only looking to lose like 5-7 pounds lol. It’s been a month and a half and while I may be fitting better into clothes and my face might look a little slimmer (its hard to tell) I don’t feel like I’m doing enough to gain muscle to replace it which would explain the lack of weight loss. What do y’all think?

submitted by /u/tatoritot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KI75Dr

No comments:

Post a Comment