Thursday, November 21, 2019

Decided Today To Make A Change

Hello everybody! I decided to post this here because I've tried weight loss before but have always gotten discourage due to lack of IRL support so one of my online friends suggested this reddit to talk to other people who have gone through the same journey and are supportive of others who are taking their first steps on the same path! (I'd also like to just post this for some accountability)

I am a 5'8 20 year old F who weighs 280 pounds (BMI of 42.6) I come from a long family history of morbid obesity, type II diabetics, and severe heart attacks (both of my grandmothers have had to have triple bypass surgeries). I'm also going to school to become a respiratory therapist and worry that I won't be able to take care of my patients as well as I should due to my weight and lack of stamina,

In sixth months I want to be able to get down to 256 (means that I'll lose 4 pounds a month) and be able to jog three miles without a break! Do those goals sound realistic?

submitted by /u/KamTheWoman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35kl5uY

No comments:

Post a Comment