Thursday, November 14, 2019

Is it possible to lose weight as a vegetarian

Every diet plan I've read about recommends incorporating chicken breast as a main source of protein during weight loss. But there's other foods that are also high in protein like lentils, chickpeas and beans. Would it be crazy to fill in that protein intake I'd typically get from chicken breast, with those healthier foods instead? (as long as I keep the total calorie intake at limit). Just looking at nutrition values, only difference between these looks like chicken breast has 0 carbohydrates while the rest amount to maybe 150g. Have no idea what this means though. Is it bad? Can someone eli5? :)

In short, I'd prefer to keep that calorie deficit while getting my protein through 'higher carbohydrate' foods like lentils, beans, chickpeas, etc., instead of using any meat. I will also be exercising. But I have no idea if it will work or not. I am very new to this thing and really appreciate all the helps :)

submitted by /u/FineLet8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CLZcIY

No comments:

Post a Comment