Sunday, November 3, 2019

Is it weird?

so I've gone from about 300 pounds when I first started to 219 as of yesterday, with my goal weight being 180. I'm so close to getting to my goal, and I've noticed something- the closer I get to my goal, the less concerned I am about having a few setbacks like cheat days and the like, and the less concerned I am about it taking a little longer to get to my goal. I would've thought that the closer I got to my goal, the faster I would want to try and get to it and get it out of the way, but maybe since I've gotten this far and the fact that I've accomplished this much and can already fit into my old clothes again is helping me be okay with the last leg of my journey taking a little longer than expected? Either way, I'm looking forward to what the future has in store for my weight loss.

submitted by /u/TheNuckiestNucky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ra4yev

No comments:

Post a Comment