Sunday, November 3, 2019

This morning I stepped on the scale and my weight started with a 1. I recalibrated it twice to make sure but it's official - I've reached ONEderland! Huge thank you to this community. (Pics Inside)

Progress Picture

I started my weight loss journey at 243 pounds (maybe a bit higher, but that's the highest I ever saw the scale). I'm a 5'9", 28 year old female. I was active and a healthy weight my entire life until my senior year of college. I had been in a happy relationship with my now-fiance for a couple years, just had made the move to a new city, took a new job...so exercise and mindful eating took a back seat to everything going on. After that point, the weight just piled on. I tried different things for years...keto, Weight Watchers, calorie counting, etc. Everything worked for a little while until I fell off the wagon again and again. For some reason, six years after I first started gaining, it's been different this time and I'm so excited to be making progress.

I still have a while to go...goal is around 155 as of now but to step on the scale and see the number start with 1 was a huge breakthrough for me. I can't thank this sub enough for all the support you've provided this lurker. And although he'll never read it, a huge thank you to my fiancé for his support and help. Watching him weigh out 6 oz pieces of chicken and measure grams of pasta is pretty cute.

If I can do this, you can! I'm excited to keep on going with you all!

P.S. Go Cabin Sanderson over on /r/LoseitChallenges!

submitted by /u/smldrnheap
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JKdZYk

No comments:

Post a Comment