Sunday, November 3, 2019

Why do they do this

I started losing weight at the end of June this year and mostly tried to keep it a secret this summer because I knew I couldn't do it otherwise. That meant that it would go slower but whatever.

In mid September I bumped it up a bit more because I started school and since I'm going to school in another city I would be alone and with a better control of my diet. The weight started coming off faster.

This weekend my mum moved back home and because of that now I have to go home every weekend and of course my she talked about my weight, and since the cat was out of the bag, I decided to tell her about CICO and me logging what I eat everyday because I couldn't brush off a 25 lb weight loss that easy. Thought that was it and moved on. The next we also made some chicken soup and sarmale (cabbage rolls filled with rice meat and vegetables). She put some out on a plate for us to see wether it was cooked all the way or not, she was talking with someone trough text on her phone so I figured it would be okay if I let mine out as well to read some comics. She waits a bit and mockingly asks "are you counting the calories that you just ate?".

Now I can't wait to go home every weekend to see what else she has to say and how many calorie related jokes she'll make and how she'll be preparing food for me to take with me when I leave. She even gave me a pot with about 30 cabbage rolls, and while they are tasty they also have a fair amount of calories.

submitted by /u/Beeznuz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ca0L36

No comments:

Post a Comment