Wednesday, November 20, 2019

just really confused at what's going on..

hi! i have been doing low-cal keto and recently, fasting. i've gained a lot of weight in this one year due to illness so i'm trying to go back to my old size by the new year.

the weirdest thing i guess about this though, is that while doing low-cal keto (800 cals) AND fasting, i haven't lost ANY weight at all. i've been fasting for nearly 36 hours now (about to break it soon), in fact i've gained two pounds INSTEAD. and i have no idea how or why. i haven't cheated on anything, i've been drinking water (but not enough to impact my weight, just enough to keep me alive lol), i work out everyday, and my calorie in is WAY below my calorie out. i don't understand. is this a normal phenomenon? should i see my doctor about this?

it's getting incredibly discouraging :( i know generally people will say weight loss takes time but to gain weight while being restrictive with my calories is actually horrifying.

edit: grammar mistake

submitted by /u/darlingness
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D3vSh3

No comments:

Post a Comment