Sunday, November 10, 2019

Last year I posted that I had gained a bit of weight back and was working on it. I didn't succeed then but I did now. Grief does stuff to you. Progress pics included.

Last year (previous post here) shared that I had gained a bit of weight back and that I was getting back on the wagon. I didn't. I ended up at 166 (22lb heavier). I decided a few months ago that I was actually going to take care of it and I did.

I'm mostly posting this to remind everyone that weight loss isn't linear and that you're going to go through shit in your life. How you respond to your shit is up to you.

Progress pics here. Left is before, middle is what I got to after gaining 22lb, right is yesterday and back at my goal weight). progress

submitted by /u/palaverly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33A4i6T

No comments:

Post a Comment