Sunday, November 10, 2019

How to start afresh and reset when all I’ve done is start and restart and restart

I’ve been trying to lose weight since I was 14 and I’ve always hated my body. I go through cycles of weight loss and gain (currently 140lbs at 5ft 2). I don’t look fat and people always tell me this but I hate how I look. I wear a size 10 UK size. I have been around 123lbs before but I seem to be stuck in a terrible cycle of always wanting to lose weight and trying to be healthy but I don’t know how to eat normally or how to stop counting calories (even though that doesn’t seem to work for me as I’m not my ideal weight). I feel very lost and don’t know where to go. Help and words of wisdom would be appreciate because I’m at the end of my tether and I don’t know where to go from here.

submitted by /u/penisontheedge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36QqYlb

No comments:

Post a Comment