Sunday, November 10, 2019

Life is already different, thank you weight loss

So I’ve lost about 70lbs since February so almost a year and this weekend I went back home from college and I’ve saw a lot of people I haven’t hung out with in about a year or two. Let me tell y’all, people have went out of their way to be extra nice to me now, actually shut up when I start talking, respect my opinions more, DO THINGS FOR ME.. it’s so funny because I’ve always known that being the fat guy wasn’t helping me or anyone, being bigger means people WILL look and TREAT you differently, they always have and always will that’s just life. But it’s really funny to be on the other side... I was hanging out with two people who used to be WAY smaller than me and now they’re both bigger gained a lot more weight than me so I’m officially “the good looking small guy” and that has NEVER happened to me before EVER. I also noticed they were doing things I used to do, like pulling my shirt all the time so it doesn’t outline my figure, or trying to put a pillow or blanket over my stomach, just self-conscious things like that.

They also kept talking about weight stuff and how they lost weight then gained and lost again and gained and kept talking to me about their problems and WHY they were bigger.

It’s just so weird because I remember how it was before and it legit sucks.. I know this sounds like I’m cocky but I personally like it oops? Nobody cared about me or wanted to treat me this way when I was fat as hell and now they know what it feels like to be isolated.. it boosts my ego and I feel more confident so idc but it’s also pretty sad thinking about what I was missing from my middle/high school days.

Anyways point of the story is that I’ve finally felt what people were talking about when they lost weight and it feels absolutely amazing. I can’t wait til I get down to my actual goal weight and things start changing again. I hope this gives someone a bit of motivation because you CAN and WILL beat the weight!

submitted by /u/outofparadise
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NTx7EI

No comments:

Post a Comment