Sunday, November 10, 2019

CICO and TDEE question.

So I am new to this and I weigh 298. I think I started at 315 I didn't start taking this seriously until 2 weeks ago.

I am 5.11 and weigh 298 right now so I was wondering how to find a fairly accurate TDEE so I can count calories better. I am doing OMAD and try to keep it under 1500 calories but I am really aiming for 1200. However I have been stuck at 298 for about a week and a half with no dropping even though I have not eaten more than 2000 calories in a day the past month. The TDEE my friend gave me for my size and height is around 2800 calories so I should be loosing weight right? Or am I missing something? I got a food scale and use the nutrionix app to keep track of calories but still no weight loss in a while. Any suggestions? I also do an hour of cardio a day if that means anything.

submitted by /u/Mangekyo_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q0OyWF

No comments:

Post a Comment