Sunday, November 10, 2019

WEIGHT LOSS SO FAR! 260lbs-188lbs Thanks for all the support on this page! [PROGRESS PICTURES]

Hello everyone! This is my first post on here and it’s honestly taken a lot to do it, even though I know you guys are supportive.

I have always been a big boy and I used this to my advantage playing rugby to a good level. Unfortunately when I was 17yrs old I fractured a vertebrae and slipped a disc in my back. This stopped me playing the game I loved and I turned to food.

I’m now 24yrs old and this summer I was brave enough to step on the scales and when the number 260lbs came up I was shocked! (I’m 5’6”) When you see yourself every day you don’t see your body increase in size. This hit me hard.

The next day I started keto and I have not looked back. I’ve gone from tired to energetic; sad to happy; boring to adventurous and (in my opinion) funnier as well! I have slowly introduced lifting heavy weights and I am up to a pretty good level in a short space of time, but always mindful of my back injury. Also HIIT training almost every day. Today I broke past the 190lbs barrier and I thought I had to share!

Thanks for reading and thank you all for the advice you have posted on this subreddit, I think I have read most of it and it’s all a big help!

progress pics

submitted by /u/fluffyhugs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NzvsW4

No comments:

Post a Comment