Friday, November 22, 2019

Lost 60 lbs, how can i lose the last 15?

Hey all!

Info: 22 year old male, 6'3 tall

Start weight: 270 lbs. Current weight: 210 lbs. Goal weight: 195 lbs.

Started my weight loss last year and have lost about 60 lbs with no diet really, just cutting out sugar and doing loads of cardio and thinking about what I am eating. Now I've been on a weird plateau for a few months. I've tried doing more carido, cutting down more calories but nothing seems to work. I still have A LOT of fat in my breasts, They are huge and I also can't seem to get rid of them. I've lost loads of fat in the face and chest/stomach but my man boobs are still there. Also have quiet a lot fat in my upper thighs.

Now for my actual questions, What is the best way to get rid of my man boobs? Should i try the Keto diet (heard it can be bad) or some other kind of diet? Please tell me what worked for you and if you did have man boobs, how did you get rid of them?

submitted by /u/idontknowanymore56
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QMomPN

No comments:

Post a Comment