Friday, November 22, 2019

Sudden increase in appetite - need tips!

Hi, I'm a 22 y/o female [Height : 5'3 SW: 168 CW: 135 GW: 125]

I've lost 10 lbs in the last 3 months, and I'm trying to keep my weight loss slow and steady. My height gives me a low TDEE and I have a relatively heavy academic course (PhD in Computer Science) so I can't take drastic measures or devote a lot of time to weightloss.

However, I have been trying to maintain eating 1.2-1.4kcals a day and eating enough protein. I also workout 3-5 times a week with heavy cardio - 35 mins and some strength training.

Oddly enough, I feel my appetite higher than ever and I don't know what to do to quell it. I tried having black coffee / green tea / diet soda but it seems to have the opposite effect.

Any recommendations for low calorie snacks that are filling, or ways to reduce hunger?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/blahblahblah3101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XK3KZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment