Friday, November 22, 2019

Making the most of a standing job (3hr shift)

I recently got a job around the same time I decided to be more active and perhaps slim down a little along the way-basically, my job is a cashier standing upright in a small area for 3 hours a day. I am in full view of the customers and manager and can move around freely, bend down etc but should keep an eye on the counter to serve people.

Is there any not-too obnoxious or conspicuous exercises (so maybe not lunge jumps or burpees) I can do while standing for so long? Otherwise I’m completely still for ages and I get a little restless and stiff, and feel if I’m going to be on my feet, I might as well kick start my weight loss! Thanks

submitted by /u/cele5ticle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Dfeu97

No comments:

Post a Comment